From luxury homes, to subdivisions, to churches
- Dan’s career has spanned 4 decades, with a background in design, construction, and finance.
- Projects include religious, commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential condominiums and subdivisions.
- Designed and built numerous high end single family homes throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including a 64 home single family housing development in the Oakland Hills.
- In addition to high-end luxury homes, Dan has worked with state and local agencies to design and build low income housing and was recognized with a HUD housing award for homes built in Richmond and Oakland California.
- Before moving to the San Francisco Bay Area, Daniel Miskie, PhD was a tenured Architecture Professor at Miami University, Ohio, for 15 years.
- With a career in architecture and development spanning 40 years, Dan is an expert in all aspects of his profession.
experience and dedication, make excellence.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
For consulting requests or project review, please use the contact form.